Here are some things you should think about if you want to keep your curves while losing fat
- Do heavy weight training for your lower body,train as if you where trying to gain as much muscles as possible
Not only can you maintain your muscle mass, you might also gain more mass.
- Do cardio to lose fat,keep them short but intense like HIIT and Plyometrics
- Add fish oil,it will support muscle growth and fat loss
- Add creatine, it will help with strength and increase cell volume
- Add more protein to your diet,that will support muscle growth and fat loss
When I write “keep your curves”, I don’t mean keep curves you get from fat, I mean the curves that you have built as muscle mass.
Keeping curves from fat and try to lose fat from one area does not work.
Subscribe to this blog to get notification on my next blog post.
Find me on Facebook
Find me on Instagram
Find me on Twitter
Contact : email@example.com