Q: Hi Lo. Looking good. Could you write about food. When and what to eat? When to take supplements? Thanks
Protein sources (Eat your protein to each meal,and can be consume anytime during the day)
* Fish (both fat fish and non fat fish)
* Cottage cheese
* Milk (if you can handle it)
* Yogurt (no added sugar)
* Red meat (more rare)
* Soy beans
Fat sources (Eat your fat more during the day,and less for breakfast)
* Oil such as olive oil,canola oil,flaxseed oil etc
* Nuts (all kinds)
* Coconut fat(more rare)
Carbohydrate sources (if you are overweight,apple shaped woman etc,then limit your carvohydrate intake and eat less of it before bedtime)
* Fruit (3-5 per day depending how big it is)
* Parboiled/Jasmine rice
* Sweet potatoes
* Root crops
* Multivitamins In the morning
* Fish oil (help with fat loss and building muscles) in the morning
* Ginger (1 teaspoon,for health) in the morning
* Maca (1-3 teaspoon,for energy,health and balancing hormones) in the mordning
* Whey protein post workout (not necessary if you eat proteins from food if you prefer that better)
* Creatine (not for beginners,only for those who have been training for a long period of time and need extra boost to get stronger in their workouts) 1 teaspoon per day in the morning or pre-workout
There are some people who needs more carbohydrate to function well,and there are people who can’t function well if they consume too much.
If you have a fast metabolism and/or train really intense and often,you might need more carbohydrate in your diet,try to increase your carbohydrate slowly each week to see how much you need.
If you are overweight, gain fat easily or being an apple shaped woman, I would suggest to limit your carbohydrate and eat more of protein and fat, do not avoid carbohydrate completely though.
Try to eat your carbs for breakfast and lunch and then decrease it afternoon and before bedtime and eat more of protein and fat.